Mobile Home Insurance
Regardless of the type of housing you own, insurance is a requirement for your protection and safety, as well as coverage for your belongings. Mobile home insurance is similar to that of a single family dwelling, with a few unique components.
Galon Insurance Brokers work with the following insurance companies to find the best quote and coverage for you.
There are different package policies available. Every package will include:
- Personal liability insurance to a maximum set limit, in case you are found legally at fault for injury to another person or damage to their property.
- Replacement cost coverage for your mobile home (if built in 1980 or after), belongings and outbuildings (such as a garage or shed) at today’s prices.
- Protection of your belongings from:
- All Risk Coverage
- Named Perils
Additional options can include:
- Coverage for belongings outside of the home
- Identify theft coverage
- Increased limits coverage
- Glass deductible buy down
- Sewer backup coverage
- Voluntary fire fighting coverage
- Watercraft coverage
- Special belongings coverage
- Extra coverage is required for special items, such as jewelry, fine art, coin and stamp collections, musical instruments, bicycles and furs.
There are also opportunities for many premium discounts. Your Galon team member will ensure all eligible discounts are applied to your premium.
Galon Insurance Brokers work with the following insurance companies to find the best quote and coverage for you:
- Peace Hills
We are on the road in our vehicles every day. While we may not often think of our insurance, it&r...
When you are renting a house or apartment, your landlord will most likely have an insurance polic...