Mobile Home Insurance
Regardless of the type of housing you own, insurance is a requirement for your protection and safety, as well as coverage for your belongings. Mobile home insurance is similar to that of a single family dwelling, with a few unique components.
Galon Insurance Brokers work with the following insurance companies to find the best quote and coverage for you.
There are different package policies available. Every package will include:
- Personal liability insurance to a maximum set limit, in case you are found legally at fault for injury to another person or damage to their property.
- Protection of your belongings from:
- All Risk Coverage
- Named Perils
Additional options can include:
- Coverage for belongings outside of the home
- Identify theft coverage
- Increased limits coverage
- Glass deductible buy down
- Sewer backup coverage
- Voluntary fire fighting coverage
- Watercraft coverage
- Special belongings coverage
- Extra coverage is required for special items, such as jewelry, fine art, coin and stamp collections, musical instruments, bicycles and furs.
There are also opportunities for many premium discounts. Your Galon team member will ensure all eligible discounts are applied to your premium.
Galon Insurance Brokers work with the following insurance companies to find the best quote and coverage for you:
- SGI Canada
- Aviva Elite
Wawanesa - Revenue Property Wording - April 1, 2021
SGI SK - General Dwelling Protector Wording Booklet March 2021
SGI SK - Home Mobile Home Wording Booklet March 2021
SGI SK - Special Coverages Wording Booklet March 2021
Wawanesa - Habitational Excluding Condo & Tenant - November 1st, 2020
Wawanesa - Home Wording - April 1, 2021
SGI - Alberta Home March 2021
SGI - Alberta Special March 2021
SGI - Alberta GDP March 2021
Aviva Elite - Towed And Stationary Trailers - All Risks ACV - March 2020
Aviva Elite - Towed And Stationary Trailers - Replacement Cost - March 2020
Aviva Elite - Towed And Stationary Trailers - Named Perils ACV - March 2020
Red River Combined PL Wordings Sept 2021