Hit the trails knowing you’re protected! At Galon Insurance we are able to offer a variety of different coverages with a number of insurers. Let us help you personalize a policy to best suit your recreational needs. A recreational insurance policy for your snowmobile or ATV can include increased liability coverage, physical damage coverage, replacement cost coverage, personal injury coverage, and more!
Enhanced Accident Benefits
Coverage for bodily injury when operating the machine, coverage can include:
- Permanent or partial disability
- Accidental death
- Ambulance expenses
- Medical Expenses and more
Rider Plus Coverage
Can includes additional coverage for the following:
- Lock re-keying/replacement
- Search and rescue coverage
- Travel protection
Buying a brand new recreational vehicle? Get Replacement cost coverage with Oasis!
- Can be added within 10 days from the date on the bill of sale with no visual inspection
- Can be added up to 120 days from the date on the bill of sale with a visual inspection
- Coverage is provided for 24 months from the date of purchase
In Saskatchewan, all snowmobiles must be registered with SGI if they are being used on public property. If you were born after January 1, 1989, you are required to take a snowmobile safety course in order to operate a snowmobile on public property. Please click here for more information regarding the safety course.
Ask our Galon Team members for your personalized snowmobile quote.
Galon Insurance Brokers works with the following insurance companies to find the best quote and coverage for you: