Business Insurance for All Large & Small Businesses

Posted in Business

As a corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship, you require business insurance to cover your property and commercial liability insurance. A small property claim could have an impact on the financial strength of your business. But, a liability claim could have a huge impact, leading to thousands of dollars in defense costs as well as a settlement. This type of claim could force your business into bankruptcy and close your operations.


There is very minimal coverage provided by your home insurance for any business contents. And, there is no liability coverage included with a home insurance policy – any business operations are excluded. A separate commercial policy is always required.


At Galon Insurance Brokers, we can tailor a business insurance package to fit your needs. Our company has over 50 years experience in the general insurance industry and our goal is to ensure that you receive the best coverages at the most competitive prices. We have a new comprehensive business package available with great pricing, which also includes many additional, valuable coverages extensions.


Specialized liability insurance that is available through us includes:
- Errors & omissions liability for architects, engineer, surveyors, consultants,
- Medical malpractice liability for doctors, dentists, optometrists, and all health practitioners
- Environmental, oil field, energy and pollution liability
- IT and the technology industry
- Umbrella & products liability
- Sports & fitness individuals and facilities


I have recently joined the commercial team at Galon Insurance Brokers and am bringing over 25 years experience in commercial property and liability insurance. Please call or email me any time if you would like advice or a quote.

Tammy Zajac, CAIB
Insurance Consultant

Phone – 306-525-0888
Email –